Archive For The “Java” Category
Pro JPA 2 introduces, explains, and demonstrates how one can use the Java endurance API (JPA). JPA offers Java builders with either the information and perception had to write Java functions that entry relational databases via JPA.
Authors Mike Keith and Merrick Schincariol take a hands–on method of educating by means of giving examples to demonstrate every one proposal of the API and displaying the way it is utilized in practice.
the entire examples use a typical version from an overriding pattern program, giving readers a context from which to begin and assisting them to appreciate the examples inside of an already universal area.
After finishing the ebook, you might have an entire realizing and be capable to effectively code functions utilizing JPA. The publication additionally serves as a reference advisor in the course of preliminary and later JPA program experiences.
- Hands-on examples for all of the elements of the JPA specification, in keeping with the reference implementation of this specification
- A specified part on migration to JPA
- Expert perception approximately quite a few elements of the API and after they are worthwhile
- Portability tricks to supply elevated knowledge of the opportunity of non–portable JPA code
What you’ll learn
- Get all started with firm purposes utilizing JPA 2
- Get on top of things with object–relational mapping and Entity supervisor
- Learn and use queries and the question language (JP QL)
- Employ complex object–relational mapping options
- Use XML mapping records and study different complex suggestions
- Package and installation your Java endurance functions
- Test your Java patience purposes
- Migrate your Java endurance purposes
Who this booklet is for
The ebook in general pursuits company and endurance builders who fall in a single of 3 categories:
- Those who're new to endurance; we are going to current a few heritage info and introduce those readers to the fundamental patience innovations to carry them on top of things.
- Those who be aware of and/or use existing ORM endurance items resembling Hibernate or TopLink.
- Those who've already used JPA and wish to benefit about newer features introduced by JPA 2, or have an exceptional reference booklet to refer to after they strengthen JPA purposes.
In common, we think that the reader is an expert with Java, SQL, and JDBC, and has a bit wisdom of J2EE.
Table of Contents
- Getting all started
- Enterprise purposes
- Object-Relational Mapping
- Collection Mapping
- Entity supervisor
- Using Queries
- Query Language
- Criteria API
- Advanced Object-Relational Mapping
- Advanced issues
- XML Mapping documents
- Packaging and Deployment
Explore a number of ways to arrange and extract necessary textual content from unstructured info utilizing Java
About This Book
- Integrate uncomplicated initiatives to take on extra complicated NLP problems
- Train NLP types to handle domain-specific challenge areas
- Learn to take advantage of a number of middle NLP thoughts with this pragmatic guide
Who This e-book Is For
If you're a Java programmer who desires to know about the elemental initiatives underlying usual language processing, this ebook is for you. it is possible for you to to spot and use NLP initiatives for lots of universal difficulties, and combine them on your functions to resolve more challenging difficulties. Readers might be familiar/experienced with Java software program development.
What you'll Learn
- Develop a deep figuring out of the elemental NLP projects and the way they relate to every other
- Discover and use the to be had tokenization engines
- Implement thoughts for finish of sentence detection
- Apply seek ideas to discover humans and issues inside a document
- Construct suggestions to spot components of speech inside of sentences
- Use parsers to extract relationships among parts of a document
- Integrate uncomplicated initiatives to take on extra advanced NLP problems
Natural Language Processing (NLP) is a vital region of program improvement and its relevance in addressing modern difficulties will in basic terms raise sooner or later. there was an important raise within the call for for ordinary language-accessible functions supported by way of NLP tasks.
Natural Language Processing with Java will discover how you can immediately arrange textual content utilizing methods similar to full-text seek, right identify acceptance, clustering, tagging, details extraction, and summarization. It covers thoughts of NLP that even these of you with no heritage in statistics or normal language processing can understand.
By James T. Streib, Takako Soma
This publication offers a concentrated and available primer at the basics of Java programming, with wide use of examples and hands-on routines. themes and lines: offers an creation to variables, input/output and mathematics operations; describes items and contour diagrams, explains choice constructions, and demonstrates how generation constructions paintings; discusses object-oriented options similar to overloading and periods equipment, and introduces string variables and processing; illustrates arrays and array processing and examines recursion; explores inheritance and polymorphism and investigates undemanding documents; provides a primer on graphical input/output, discusses basic exception processing, and offers the fundamentals of Javadoc; comprises routines on the finish of every bankruptcy, with chosen solutions in an appendix and a word list of keyword phrases; presents extra supplementary details at an linked web site.
By Benjamin J Evans
The Well-Grounded Java Developer deals a clean and useful examine new Java 7 gains, new JVM languages, and the array of assisting applied sciences you would like for the following new release of Java-based software.
About the Book
The Well-Grounded Java Developer starts off with thorough insurance of Java 7 positive aspects like try-with-resources and NIO.2. you are going to then discover a cross-section of rising JVM-based languages, together with Groovy, Scala, and Clojure. you'll find transparent examples which are functional and that assist you dig into dozens of worthwhile improvement thoughts showcasing smooth techniques to the dev procedure, concurrency, functionality, and masses more.
Written for readers acquainted with Java. No event with Java 7 or new JVM languages required.
buy of the print e-book comes with a proposal of a loose PDF, ePub, and Kindle booklet from Manning. additionally to be had is all code from the e-book.
- New Java 7 features
- Tutorials on Groovy, Scala, and Clojure
- Discovering multicore processing and concurrency
- Functional programming with new JVM languages
- Modern methods to trying out, construct, and CI
Table of Contents
- Introducing Java 7
- New I/O
- Dependency Injection
- Modern concurrency
- Class documents and bytecode
- Understanding functionality tuning
- Alternative JVM languages
- Groovy: Java's dynamic friend
- Scala: robust and concise
- Clojure: more secure programming
- Test-driven development
- Build and non-stop integration
- Rapid net development
- Staying well-grounded
PART 1 constructing WITH JAVA 7
PART 2 very important TECHNIQUES
PART three POLYGLOT PROGRAMMING at the JVM
PART four CRAFTING THE POLYGLOT PROJECT
By Satya Komatineni, Dave MacLean
Pro Android four shows you ways to construct real-world and enjoyable cellular apps utilizing the recent Android SDK 4 (Ice Cream Sandwich), which unifies Gingerbread for smartphones, Honeycomb for capsules and augments extra with Google television and extra.
This Android 4 book updates the easiest promoting Pro Android 3 and covers every thing from the basics of establishing apps for embedded units, smartphones, and capsules to complex recommendations resembling customized 3D elements, multi-tasking, sensors/augmented fact, larger components help and masses more.
- Using the tutorials and specialist suggestion, you are going to fast manage to construct cool cellular apps and run them on dozens of Android-based smartphones.
- You'll discover and use the Android APIs, together with these for media and sensors.
- And you will try out what is new with Android four, together with the improved user interface across all Android structures, integration with providers, and extra.
After interpreting this definitive educational and reference, you achieve the information and adventure to create lovely, state-of-the-art Android four apps which can make your cash, whereas protecting you agile sufficient to reply to adjustments within the future.
By Elliotte Rusty Harold
Send and obtain e-mail from Java functions through the use of the JavaMail API. With this concise publication, you’ll how to speak with present SMTP, POP, and IMAP servers, and the way to put in writing your own.
Whether you want to construct an email-centric software like a mailing checklist supervisor or just upload e-mail notification to a bigger product, JavaMail is the reply. choked with code examples, this publication exhibits you ways JavaMail allows you to steer clear of low-level protocol information, so that you can specialize in what you certainly are looking to say in a message.
- Send, obtain, and shop electronic mail with POP3 and IMAP
- Add password authentication for your programs
- Manage mailboxes and accounts
- Download mail attachments
- Respond to asynchronous electronic mail events
- Design protocol-independent e mail programs
By Derek C. Ashmore
This guide is a concise advisor to assuming the position of software architect for Java EE functions. This guide will advisor the appliance architect throughout the whole Java EE venture together with selecting company necessities, acting use-case research, item and information modeling, and guiding a improvement staff in the course of building. This instruction manual will supply information and strategies for speaking with undertaking managers and administration. This instruction manual will supply ideas for making your program more straightforward and not more expensive to help. no matter if you're approximately to architect your first Java EE program or are searhing for how you can retain your tasks on-time and on-budget, you'll confer with this instruction manual back and again.
What you’ll learn:
You will notice how to:
Who this ebook is for:
Examine reactive programming to create impressive Android and Java apps approximately This publication Create interactive Android apps with Java Reactive Extensions study Reactive Programming via real-life examples for you to use on your Android app devour Android concurrency and threading concerns to take your apps to a brand new point Who This publication Is For when you are an skilled Java developer, reactive programming provides you with a brand new approach to process scalability and concurrency on your backend platforms, with no forcing you to modify programming languages. What you'll research grasp the Observer development and create Observable items and sequences Convert lists of gadgets to Observable sequences switch latest how to reactive asynchronous features clear out Observable sequences to make sure that purely the price you will want will succeed in your capabilities remodel and manage Observable sequences into new sequences mix, merge, and concatenate Observable sequences to create new sequences circulation clear of the Android major thread and AsyncTask to profit multithreading and concurrency the straightforward approach with Schedulers converse with a distant leisure API utilizing Retrofit Observable responses Create your first RxJava-powered Android app intimately RxJava Reactive Extensions for the JVM is a library for composing asynchronous and event-based courses utilizing Observable sequences for the Java VM, so one can assist you beat Android platform barriers to create marvelous Android apps. beginning with a few fast history details at the Rx .NET library, this ebook speedy strikes directly to your first instance. you are going to comprehend Observables and learn how to clear out, remodel, or merge them intimately. subsequent, you are going to cast off Threads, AsyncTasks, and Handlers with Schedulers to create a gentle person adventure. enhance a simple, ready-to-go method of leisure API communications and improve your abilities by way of operating with new tough examples. by way of the tip of the
By Bart Baesens, Aimee Backiel
A complete Java advisor, with samples, workouts, case experiences, and step by step instruction
Beginning Java Programming: the item orientated Approach is an easy source for buying all started with one of many world's so much enduringly renowned programming languages. according to periods taught by way of the authors, the booklet starts off with the fundamentals and progressively builds into extra complex ideas. The procedure makes use of an built-in improvement setting that enables readers to right away follow what they examine, and comprises step by step guideline with lots of pattern courses. every one bankruptcy comprises workouts in keeping with real-world enterprise and academic situations, and the ultimate bankruptcy makes use of case reviews to mix numerous ideas and placed readers' new talents to the test.
Beginning Java Programming: the item orientated Approach presents either the data and the instruments newcomers have to improve Java abilities, from the final suggestions of object-oriented programming. examine to:
- Understand the Java language and object-oriented suggestion implementation
- Use Java to entry and manage exterior data
- Make purposes obtainable to clients with GUIs
- Streamline workflow with object-oriented patterns
The booklet is geared in the event you are looking to use Java in an utilized setting whereas studying even as. invaluable as both a direction textual content or a stand-alone self-study application, Beginning Java Programming is a radical, finished guide.
Beginning Java eight basics provides a complete method of studying the Java programming language, in particular the object-oriented basics invaluable in any respect degrees of Java improvement.
Author Kishori Sharan offers over ninety diagrams and 240 whole courses to assist novices and intermediate point programmers study the subjects speedier. beginning with simple programming recommendations, the writer walks you thru writing your first Java application step by step. Armed with that useful adventure, you will be able to research the center of the Java language.
The ebook maintains with a sequence of origin themes, together with utilizing info varieties, operating with operators, and writing statements in Java. those fundamentals lead onto the guts of the Java language: object-oriented programming. by way of studying issues similar to periods, items, interfaces, and inheritance you will have an outstanding knowing of Java's object-oriented version.
The ultimate number of themes takes what you will have realized and turns you right into a genuine Java programmer. you will see how you can take the ability of object-oriented programming and write courses that could deal with blunders and exceptions, approach strings and dates, structure facts, and paintings with arrays to govern data.
What you’ll learn
- How to jot down your first Java courses with an emphasis on studying object-oriented programming in Java
- What are information varieties, operators, statements, periods and gadgets
- How to do exception dealing with, assertions, strings and dates, and item formatting
- What are commonplace expressions and the way to exploit them
- How to paintings with arrays, interfaces, enums, and inheritance
- How to install Java functions on memory-constrained units utilizing compact profiles
Who this ebook is for
This ebook is when you are new to Java programming, who could have a few or maybe no past programming adventure.
Table of Contents
1. Programming Concepts
2. Writing Java Programs
3. info Types
6. sessions and Objects
7. item and gadgets Classes
8. Wrapper Classes
9. Exception Handling
12. Dates and Times
13. Formatting Data
14. average Expressions
18. Enum Types
19. ASCII personality Set
20. Writing Documentation Comments
21. Compact Profiles