Archive For The “Development” Category
Learn easy methods to knock out your subsequent app very quickly with KnockoutJS.
- Learn the right way to boost a deployable app because the writer walks you thru each one step
- Understand the best way to customise and expand KnockoutJS to take your app to the following level
- Great examples exhibiting how KnockoutJS can simplify your code and make it extra robust
The "KnockoutJS Starter" consultant pulls from real-world expert app improvement studies and brings these to readers in a manner that's effortless to appreciate. it really works via useful examples in an effort to exhibit either the facility of the KnockoutJS library, and illustrate top practices while constructing apps.
The consultant begins through operating via a real-life app, after which breaks down the styles and elements for the reader to simply comprehend and reference.
Working throughout the examples, the reader will see concepts for construction out an easy-to-maintain software constitution and take hold of best-practices for isolating enterprise good judgment from consumer interface code. innovations similar to retrieving info, construction customized user-interface parts, and fending off universal blunders are defined intimately in order that the reader can quick develop into a pro.
All in the entire "KnockoutJS Starter" consultant will empower readers with the data they should take their improvement abilities to a different point with KnockoutJS.
What you are going to examine from this book
- Learn in regards to the Model-View-ViewModel development with functional examples
- Find out why information binding is so priceless whilst development applications
- Explore the middle library gadgets and elements that KnockoutJS has to offer
- Discover the right way to leverage KnockoutJS to resolve so much of your universal improvement needs
- Build sensible undertaking buildings and manage a maintainable code base
- Understand how KnockoutJS's observables and bindings paintings under-the-hood
- Create your individual customized bindings
- Practice professional debugging and improvement techniques
It's a Starter consultant so one can get you all started quick with the most positive factors of KnockoutJS and take you thru it.
Who this booklet is written for
The "KnockoutJS Starter" consultant is for a person who's curious if KnockoutJS can upload to their software improvement perform. it really is written in order that beginner builders can simply persist with alongside, yet is complex sufficient that even pro builders can glean valuable and sensible knowledge.
By Jack Purdum
Beginning C for Arduino is written in the event you don't have any earlier event with microcontrollers or programming yet wish to test and study either. This publication introduces you to the c language, reinforcing each one programming constitution with an easy demonstration of how you should use C to manage the Arduino kin of microcontrollers. writer Jack Purdum makes use of an enticing sort to coach stable programming thoughts utilizing examples which have been honed in the course of his 25 years of collage teaching.
Beginning C for Arduino will teach you:
- The c language
- How to exploit C to manage a microcontroller and similar
- How to increase C via developing your personal library workouts
During the process the publication, you will learn the fundamentals of programming, similar to operating with facts forms, making judgements, and writing keep watch over loops. you are going to then growth onto a few of the trickier facets of C programming, akin to utilizing tips successfully, operating with the C preprocessor, and tackling dossier I/O. each one bankruptcy ends with a chain of workouts and evaluation inquiries to try out your wisdom and make stronger what you've got learned.
By Jonathan Peppers
Develop production-ready functions for iOS and Android utilizing Xamarin
About This Book
- Write local iOS and Android functions with Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Android respectively
- Learn concepts that let you percentage code among iOS and Android
- Design consumer interfaces that may be shared throughout Android, iOS, and home windows cellphone utilizing Xamarin.Forms
Who This booklet Is For
If you're a developer with adventure in C# and are only entering into cellular improvement, this can be the ebook for you. when you've got event with computing device purposes or the net, this booklet provides you with a head commence on cross-platform development.
What you'll Learn
- Learn Apple's MVC layout pattern
- Understand the Android job lifecycle
- Share C# code throughout systems and make contact with local Objective-C or Java libraries from C#
- Get to grips with unit trying out for cellular applications
- Implement an online provider with Azure cellular Services
- Deploy and debug your program on cellular devices
- Submit your app to the Apple App shop and Google Play
Developing a cellular software for only one platform is changing into a specific thing of the earlier. businesses anticipate their apps to be supported on either iOS and Android, whereas leveraging the simplest local good points on either. Xamarin's instruments support ease this challenge via giving builders a unmarried toolset to focus on either platforms.
This publication is a step by step advisor to construction real-world purposes for iOS and Android. The booklet walks you thru construction a talk program, entire with a backend net provider and local positive aspects akin to GPS situation, digicam, and push notifications. also, you will how one can use exterior libraries with Xamarin and Xamarin.Forms to create shared person interfaces and make app-store-ready purposes. This moment version has been up-to-date with new screenshots and distinct steps to supply you with a holistic evaluate of the recent beneficial properties integrated in Xamarin three. via the top of the booklet, you've gotten won services to construct at the thoughts realized and successfully boost a market-ready cross-platform application.
By Mark Ethan Trostler
- Get an outline of Agile, test-driven improvement, and behavior-driven development
- Learn some great benefits of event-based architectures, together with modularity, free coupling, and reusability
- Explore instruments for writing and operating unit exams on the practical and alertness level
- Generate code assurance to degree the scope and effectiveness of your tests
- Conduct integration, functionality, and cargo trying out, utilizing Selenium or CasperJS
- Use instruments for in-browser, Node.js, cellular, and creation debugging
- Understand what, while, and the way to automate your improvement processes
By Ha-Joon Chang
"Lucid, deeply knowledgeable, and enlivened with outstanding illustrations, this penetrating research may be entitled ‘Economics within the actual World.' Chang finds the yawning hole among ordinary doctrines pertaining to financial improvement and what quite has taken position from the origins of the economic revolution till at the present time. His incisive research indicates how, and why, prescriptions in keeping with reigning doctrines have prompted critical damage, quite to the main weak and defenseless, and tend to proceed to do so."―Noam Chomsky
Using irreverent wit, an engagingly own type, and a battery of examples, Chang blasts holes within the "World I s Flat" orthodoxy of T homas Friedman and different liberal economists who argue that in simple terms unfettered capitalism and wide-open foreign alternate can carry suffering countries out of poverty. to the contrary, Chang indicates, present day fiscal superpowers―from the U .S. to Britain to his local Korea―all attained prosperity through shameless protectionism and executive intervention in undefined. we've got comfortably forgotten this truth, telling ourselves a fairy story concerning the magic of unfastened exchange and―via our proxies resembling the area financial institution, I nternational financial Fund, and global T rade Organization―ramming regulations that swimsuit ourselves down the throat of the constructing world.
By Adam Watson
Adam Watson, "Learning Modernizr"
English | ISBN: 1782160221 | 2012 | writer: Packt Publishing | EPUB | 118 pages | three + 2 MB
Create forward-compatible web pages utilizing function detection beneficial properties of Modernizr
Build a innovative event utilizing an unlimited array of detected CSS3 features
Replace photos with CSS dependent counterparts.
Learn some great benefits of detecting gains rather than checking the identify and model of the browser and serving accordingly.
Modern net browsers aid a complete variety of recent HTML5 and CSS3 beneficial properties that make internet improvement enjoyable. yet assisting outdated browsers could make an online developer's lifestyles tricky. With HTML5 Modernizr, you could payment for beneficial properties and bring a layout round them that's not in basic terms backward, but in addition ahead compatible.
You also will how to enforce the majority of today’s major CSS3 positive factors no longer restricted to animations, textual content shadow, content material new release, and extra. additionally, you will learn how to switch the web page utilizing media queries to figure out the size of the web page and change the content material for this reason in addition to HTML5 good points equivalent to localstorage so that you can retailer content material to the browser.
You will examine every thing you want to be aware of so one can layout gradually utilizing characteristic detection. organize your layout not to simply deal with legacy browsers, but in addition for the HTML5 general gains you recognize may be additional into next types of the browser.
What you'll study from this book
Use HTML sessions to change the glance of the web page in line with gains found.
Explore how function detection differs from person Agent Detection.
The distinction among blockading as opposed to nonblocking scripts .
Create numerous backgrounds utilizing a number of backgrounds and gradients.
Draw and animate CSS3 clouds that actually rain features.
Automatically generate seller prefixes.
Use CSS to attract and animate an collection of shapes and shadows.
Written in a fascinating, easy-to-follow kind, "Learning Modernizr" is a realistic advisor for utilizing the function detection beneficial properties of HTML5 Modernizr to create ahead suitable websites.
This e-book makes use of the paradigm of the kid as an issue solver to ascertain numerous theories of cognitive development.
- Provides balanced assurance of a extensive diversity of up to date theories.
- Focuses on collaborative initiatives that are conducted with different little ones or adults.
- Asks even if social interplay is the most important to development in challenge fixing talents, or if it is the talents and skills that the kid brings to the duty which are paramount.
- Draws on quite a lot of study, together with the author’s personal examine into dyadic challenge solving.
By Alex Mackey
Microsoft has brought a great number of alterations to the way in which that the .NET Framework operates. typical technologies have being altered, top practices changed, and developer methodologies adjusted. Many builders locate it challenging to take care of with the speed of swap throughout .NET's ever-widening array of applied sciences. you'll understand what is occurring in C#, yet how concerning the Azure cloud? How is that going to impact your paintings? What are the restrictions of the pLINQ syntax? What you would like is a roadmap. A advisor that will help you see the techniques that topic and to provide you a head commence at the possibilities on hand within the new framework.
Introducing .NET 4.0: with visible Studio 2010 is designed to supply you with simply that roadmap. It serves as a no-nonsense primer that might aid skilled .NET builders comprehend the impression of the recent framework and its linked applied sciences. This publication will hold you up to date at the alterations and assist you to grab new possibilities optimistically and quickly.
By Karl T. Ulrich, Steven D. Eppinger
Treating such modern layout and improvement concerns as deciding on shopper wishes, layout for production, prototyping, and business layout, Product layout and Development through Ulrich and Eppinger provides in a transparent and particular means a suite of product improvement concepts geared toward bringing jointly the promoting, layout, and production features of the firm. The integrative tools within the ebook facilitate challenge fixing and selection making between individuals with diverse disciplinary views, reflecting the present towards designing and constructing items in cross-functional groups.
By Jurg van Vliet
Cloud providers are only as vulnerable to community outages as the other platform. This concise e-book indicates you ways to organize for very likely devastating interruptions via construction your individual resilient and trustworthy purposes within the public cloud. Guided by way of engineers from 9apps—an self sufficient supplier of Amazon internet companies and Eucalyptus cloud solutions—you’ll easy methods to mix AWS with open resource instruments equivalent to PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and Redis.
This isn’t a ebook on conception. With specific examples, pattern scripts, and strong recommendation, software program engineers with operations adventure will study particular recommendations that 9apps oftentimes makes use of in its cloud infrastructures.
- Build cloud purposes with the "rip, combine, and burn" approach
- Get a crash path on Amazon net Services
- Learn the head ten information for surviving outages within the cloud
- Use elasticsearch to construct a in charge NoSQL information store
- Combine AWS and PostgreSQL to construct an RDBMS that scales well
- Create a hugely to be had rfile database with MongoDB copy Set and SimpleDB
- Augment Redis with AWS to supply backup/restore, failover, and tracking capabilities
- Work with CloudFront and course fifty three to shield international content material delivery